Back to News and events
NRG Accelerator startup attracts strong interest in Saudi Arabia
NRG Accelerator, an affiliate of NRG Ventures, helps international startups soft-land, localize, and develop businesses in Saudi Arabia.
One of the NRG Accelerator's residents is the startup M-Cycle. Just for the first two months of acceleration, M-Cycle reached the following traction:
- Selected in the KAUST Destination Deep Tech program;
- Started PoC certification project with NEOM intended to scale technology for District Cooling;
- Started paid pilot projects for data center cooling, climate control for artificial farming, and residential cooling that can decrease by up to 70% of power consumption;
- Integrated its cooling technology in an electric vehicle which was presented at LEAP;
- Pitched at the Garage Disrupt and at the Rocket Fuel pitch competition at LEAP;
Maisotsenko Cycle (M-Cycle) developed unique and patterned power cycle systems and methods of enhancing their efficiency by innovative extracting and recovery of exhaust heat. The unique feature of M-Cycle technology is that it captures energy from the air, massively reducing energy consumption. It can be used simultaneously in several energy recovery applications: cooling, heating, low-cost power generation, desalinization, waste heat recovery, and solar systems.
M-Cycle attracted significant interest and crowds from participants at LEAP International Technology Forum in Riyadh, the largest technology startup event in KSA, GCC, and MENA, attended by tens of thousands of people each year.
We wish M-Cycle all the best in its business development in KSA, GCC, and globally, and we will continue to support them.